Grant High School’s Bush Campsite at Robe
For information regarding the campsite as well as bookings, please contact Grant High School on 0887263100 and ask to speak with the Business Manager or email email@example.com with your enquiry.
The campsite setting
- Grant High School’s Robe Campsite is situated on the outskirts of the Robe township, immediately adjacent to the Little Dip Conservation Park.
The buildings are located on a 70 acre allotment, most of which is natural scrub land. The site is secluded, private and set well back from the main track.
- The property has a number of identifiable bushland environments and ecosystems. The spectacularly rugged coastline is within walking distance and provides an interesting range of significant geological coastal features.
- Sand hills and the Little Dip Conservation Park are nearby, providing adventure, scientific, geographical and geological activities for people of all ages.
- The site is accessible by standard height 2WD vehicles.
A little about Robe
- Robe is set within the Limestone Coast of South Australia famous for the Coonawarra and Mount Benson wine growing districts. It is central to other Southern Ports including Kingston, Southend and Beachport.
- The township of Robe is rich in history, fine dining and quality retail. Its moderate coastal climate makes visiting a pleasure in all seasons.
About the campsite
- The campsite is popular with schools, four wheel drive groups, family groups, tertiary, social and sports groups.
- It sleeps 36 people in dormitory style accommodation, with grassed areas suitable for extra people to camp. There is a well resourced kitchen and hall/activity room, a large ablution block with gas heated hot water and a generous covered outdoor BBQ area.
- The site is comfortable, well maintained and managed, and reasonably priced for groups of all sizes.
We hope you will consider a stay. Most who stay return and comment on the beauty and peacefulness of this unique location.